Thursday, June 9, 2011

Help Me!! Inglot New Mattes??

Ahhhh.... I see they have new Inglot mattes, but where can I find a list of them??  I had a list of all the shadows at one point, so I could compare them, but I can't find it!

Can anyone help me?  Please?

EDIT: Oh their shades are so familiar to me now, so I just ordered ones I don't remember seeing before.  I think quite a few of these were available as singles, but not in the Freedom System.

I ordered:  318, 355, 343, 340, 385, 338, 345, 320, 377, and 391.  Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm happy for you. I'm overwhelmed, it was so easy before to just buy all the matte shades, but it's soooo not anymore. I must eventually own them all. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited about this and can't wait to purchase mine! Looking forward to your swatches girl!

    ReplyDelete