Monday, May 13, 2013

Short Nail Beds?

I've been looking at nails online for a really long time and one thing I noticed is that everybody has longer nail beds than me.  The only thing I've read that short nail beds are caused by biting or picking, which I never did.  I keep my cuticles in order and otherwise I think my nails are healthy, but if they get too long it's curtains because the nail bed is too small to support them.  What's even more stupid is that it seems to be only on two nails of each hand- pointer and middle.

I've heard it can take a year to grow them, and I've heard that its genetic and may be impossible to do. I'm about to just get some acrylics and call it a day.

Any nail professionals or enthusiasts have any advice for me?









1 comment:

  1. Sorry I don't have any advice hun. I have naturally long nail beds, I think it is probably genetics and it's just the way your nails are =/ You could always try acrylics although they do damage to your nails in the long run, or you could just get the tips done? xx

    ReplyDelete