Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nail Mail!

My new Cheeky Jumbo plates arrived a few days ago, so exciting!  I haven't tried any of them yet except "Viva Mexico"... I barely had time to open them much less use them.  If you've noticed, I added a "stamping plates" section so I can list my plates.  Sadly I discovered that I have a lot of bad images/bad plates so I really need to be more diligent in checking them when they arrive.

I ordered 1,6, 7, and 8.  I liked all of them, really, but I couldn't justify getting all of them when I already have over 300 plates and can't possibly use them all.  But maybe I'll still get the rest after I move.  I'm getting Bundle Monster's holiday set for sure so we'll see!

I really love that they come with this hard plastic back:



It makes the plates so much easier to use. I like these better than the small round ones, actually, since they're grouped together I dont have to dig out so many plates for a full set of nails. The hard back prevents any slipping too.

Since my photos aren't good, I'll post pictures from Cheeky following mine:















No comments:

Post a Comment