Thursday, May 9, 2013

Maybelline BB Cream in Light

I decided to go ahead and buy this in a shade that matched me to see how it fares.


It is a good match for my skin tone, and not orange: 


Unfortunately, I still don't like it.  It is really watery, and coverage is almost non-existent.  It still has that pickle smell, and I'm sorry but I don't have any other makeup that smells like that, and I bought it from a different store so it seems to me that that's just the way it smells for some reason.  


I got a new camera (again)... can you tell???  :D



I've also lost a ton of weight, but I'm sure some of that is due to being sick. I was subscribed to MakeupGeek and very interested about weight at that time, after I had my son. But you can really tell in my face its more slim, although I look older (cause I am, lol!), but since I had to delete all those posts, I looked at the older photos and I looked a lot different.

Anyway, this BB cream doesn't last all day on me, and I really don't classify it as creamy either.  Sadly it just doesn't work for me. I didn't care for the Rimmel one, but I think I'd still choose that over this.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo Amalia. Good one on the weight loss, i've lost weight myself, it feels good doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete