Thursday, May 23, 2013

Essence Souffle Touch Blush "Cold Wildberry"

This is a mousse type blush, I got in 030, Cold Wildberry.



I never tried any mousse blushes before, although I heard of the Maybelline "Bouncy" blushes but never saw them.  The texture of this is really nice to me, it's like an airy, springy mousse.  I was expecting it to be also really light in colour, so I way overapplied the first time I used it.  That was actually a bad experience because I found that blending, means rubbing, and that makes it "ball up" on my face.  So don't do that!  It's best to pat it on, and leave it to dry.... it's kind of harder than powder blush but the result for me is super natural.  I'm not a big fan of blush, but I actually love this.  

Swatches: 


On face: 



Overall, I'm a fan, and would recommend it if you're like me and prefer just a touch of blush! 


3 comments:

  1. It kind of looks like a mousse foundation in the pot, but I actually really like it on you, a really nice subtle cheek colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic of you, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this on you! I'm not normally a fan of creme/whipped blushes, but I've found myself more interested now that summer's on it's way!

    ReplyDelete