Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pond's Pure White Facial Foam

I've been using (and loving!) a generic almond scrub for my daily wash- even though the main ingredient is walnut shells, not almonds.  But I also like to use a thinner cleanser occasionally for around my eyes and I do like a deep cleaning as well.  I spotted this while looking for something else and decided to give it a try.


The first thing I noticed was, it's silver-grey.  It foams white though.  It says it has charcoal powder in it.  


It reminds me a lot of the Clinique foam I used to use, but that was much milder to me. This feels just like a shaving foam, very thick, so it's best best to use just a small amount. I really felt it penetrating my skin and when I rinsed it off, it literally has the squeaky clean feeling.  For me having dry skin, I was worried this would exacerbate the dryness, but it didn't. I didnt even try using it two days in a row though, because I know it would be too drying. I think it would be great for those with oilier skin since it does seem to really lift residue out of your face. I really like it a lot, but for me it's too much to use on a daily basis, but twice or three times a week is great.  


Another thing I used it for was when my nails were stained badly from blue nail polish. I had a feeling it would work, and it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment