Sunday, June 24, 2012

Travel Brushes: Sigma or Inglot?

I reeeeally need a set of travel brushes.  I travel quite a bit, not for extended periods but still need to pack a small bag.  It is impossible for me to pack a brush roll and worry about leaving it or losing it.  For some reason I don't have any travel brushes!  I bought a MAC set years ago but I hated it and ended up getting rid of it.  I can get a travel set from Inglot or Sigma for the price of one MAC brush, so I figure, why not?

This is the Inglot one:

This is the Sigma one: 

Sigma does have other sets, but this is the only one that comes in a bag, rather than a cup.  I am especially interested in the tapered brushes since I don't have those!  I haven't heard a lot of feedback on Inglot brushes, and my own experience with both brands doesn't help much.  They work out to be the same exact price so I am really torn, although I admit at this point I am leaning towards the Sigma set.  If anybody has anything to contribute please let me know!  


1 comment:

  1. I have not tried Inglot, though they look cuter in appearance. But I really love Sigma brushes.

    ReplyDelete