Saturday, June 9, 2012

H & M Cosmetics

I have been curious about H & M cosmetics for a while, but never tried them out.  Honestly it's not a store I shop at.  I did venture in there a couple times before but wasn't very impressed.  It's always quite crowded as well. 

I don't know if they have more cosmetic selections at other stores (the store I went into was really big though- two floors!) but I was already in there, so I bought a few things. 


Here are swatches of the lip gloss and eyeshadow:



Honestly I was not impressed with anything.  The nail polish was a good deal and really cute, but I wouldn't go there just for that.  The eyeshadow basically wears right off, I definitely don't recommend unless you're looking for something fun, to use as some kind of face or body highlighter.  I think anything from there would be cute for a stocking stuffer or something similar, but if you're looking for something budget friendly there are much better quality performing products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment