Friday, October 4, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks: 08, 16

I just discovered that I have basically no lipsticks. I don't know what happened, I must have lost a box or something, because when I was looking through my stuff there weren't any besides some newer purchases and some old limited editions I had wrapped away.  Not a single used tube.  I know I threw a lot out but I thought I kept a lot too. Oh well, guess it gives me something to do!

I was thinking of getting some high end lipsticks before the end of the year, but I don't think $40-50 for a single lipstick is really justifiable.  I've always been more than comfortable with drugstore lipsticks and mascaras.

These are the Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipsticks in 08 and 16. I prefer names, but some of Rimmel's do have names, maybe just the Kate ones don't, I'm not sure. These are, for me, good basic lipsticks- they do last a bit and the texture is not too dry nor too creamy.





No comments:

Post a Comment