Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween.... I don't have my kid dressed up but with hours left to spare I don't know if I will or not... they banned trick-or-treating and make you go to malls now- sorry but my first thought is, that is just so lame... not the childhood I remember that's for sure.


I dont think I have time to fix my nails either, I tried to use Bundle Monster sets but obviously the whole thing isn't working out... 


I've seen a ton of looks online already, but can't wait to see everybody else's Halloween photos!! 


2 comments:

  1. What?! D: Where did they ban trick-or-treat? What kind of sick authorities would rob children of such a magic night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right... But I found out it was just in some apartment complexes.

      Delete