Saturday, October 12, 2013

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks: Feel Pink, Hollywood Red, NeonRed, Pink Punch

I ordered these from a UK seller since I was getting some Bourjois stuff anyway- the prices, even shipping, were really low!

I like the texture and pigmentation of these a lot! I hadnt seen these in the store, I think they are UK shades, so Hollywood Red was a gamble....but I love it! It's not primary color red, but so much more wearable for me as is. Pink Punch, not so much.... That shade is so bright and vibrant that I had to take most of it off, so now I apply it with a brush, and it stains so no problem wearing it that way. Feel Pink is an awesome everyday shade, I can see myself using that up completely- not good if I want to repurchase though, as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Maybelline sites!

Next I want to get the Color Elixirs and the Colorsensational Pearls!






FEEL PINK 


HOLLYWOOD RED 


NEON RED, PINK PUNCH 

And this is everything I got: 


1 comment: