Friday, April 19, 2013

Maybelline Colossal Kajal Eyeliner

It was almost as though I couldn't not buy this, the displays are just everywhere.


Swatch: 


On eyes: 


I do like this eyeliner, but I can't use it on my waterline, although this is typical for me- I can only use a waterproof standard type pencil.  I've been wearing this daily for almost a week and on me, it lasts the whole day- it only starts to wear off around 8 hours, but at that point it's subtle, like the black is just a tad less black, and the line isn't as defined by 9 hours or so.  

Here is after almost twelve hours- I was wearing brown eyeshadow and it had basically disappeared: 



I do love the matte finish, it really is like a black charcoal, and I love the texture- it's softer than a lot of twist-ups I've tried, so it's easy to get it really close to the lash line.  If you've seen some of my other posts, you can tell I have a hard time getting my liner really close so it always looks weird having a gap- but I swear I can't notice it in the mirror, I only notice in the picture!!! 

The colour is really black, no doubt about it, but that's almost standard these days.  It doesn't go on completely dry, so there is time to smudge it if I want, which I can't do with gel or liquid liners.  I actually think this is an advantage over the gel liners, so I think I'll continue to use it until it runs out.   


No comments:

Post a Comment