Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cool Australian Stamping Plates!

I discovered this site via Facebook, Messy Mansion, messymansion.com.au and was immediately impressed with the MM plates.  The designs are just incredible, especially the new ones.  I 'need' a few of these images in a couple months, but it's a New Years plate.  I ordered it now since I figured it'll probably be sold out around that time.  I bought from their site directly but looks like they also sell on other platforms.  I got it from Australia in about ten days, and I really like their Facebook page too.




Very nice.  I want a couple more from them, especially the coffee one.  Has anybody else got any plates from them?  What's your fave?  

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cool, great for NYE! I still have to post about my nail plates, still practicing with them! xx

    ReplyDelete