Saturday, September 28, 2013

Wishlist....or maybe not

I keep hesitating with this Urban Decay Face Case... Just because I have soooo much stuff already, a lot of it unused. But I really like that it has blush and a highlighter.

You know how sometimes you think of something since you can sleep anyway? Haha but that's me. So I thought of another useful palette- Inglot. I actually have the palette, shadows, and blush, I just need the highlighter. I didn't know they had highlighters for the Freedom palette, so they might be new.... It's a great way for me to reuse something I already have, plus I didn't like the lip color or much of the eyeshadows (already have too similar) in the UD palette anyway. I think its a nice way for me to save money (even though its a great deal!) but more importantly, not accumulate more stuff. Seriously I dont know how many more Urban Decay palettes I can take!

The UD is supposed to be good for travel, but I travel a lot, I mean too much really, so I know that I'd never take just one palette with me anyway. Plus there's mascara, foundation, brushes, primers and all that jazz.

What do you guys think....



2 comments:

  1. Hmm you're right, if your traveling you'd want to take more than that anyway, so I probably wouldn't! And you already said yourself, you have a lot of things unused so you mightn't need anymore! :) You should do a "shop my stash" series which is where you go through all the unused/forgotten products in your stash & post about them as you use them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Thank you! Oh and I did go ahead a buy inglot highlighter #14 ;)

    ReplyDelete