Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Polish Hauls

Every time I saw this Sally Hansen Tahitian Sunset I wanted to get it, but I never did cause I'm weird and don't like buying only one bottle of polish. No problem buying only one of anything else, or just two polishes, I don't know why.

This is Essence Modern Romance (pretty but ugghhh!!), Sally Hansen Tahitian Sunset, Bandage, Pedal to the Medal, and Maybelline Pink Shock (so neon!).

I'm so excited I can finally really clean my nail plates! At a different place, I got this huge bottle of acetone, Nail Envy (glad to see that again!), Honey Ryder liquid sand and two others that were marked down. I'm glad I tried liquid sand again, I like this one a lot more than the first one I got.

My goal is no more polishes for three months... I think I can do it!







No comments:

Post a Comment