Friday, September 27, 2013

Holika Holika Jewel-Light Eyeliner: Poison Red

I am so excited to write about this eyeliner! First off, I know this shade isn't for everyone. It is called Poison Red, #13. They make 20 colors total, so there is a huge selection. I personally love red eye makeup but its so rare, especially anything that performs well.

This is a waterproof eyeliner, but its stiffer than most waterproof pencils- the really soft ones that have to set. It's not nearly as hard as a traditional pencil though. I find the texture perfect- it's so much easier for me and as you can see in the photo below, I can use it everywhere on my eye, which isn't the case with softer pencils.

It absolutely is waterproof (and watery eyes resistant, thanks allergies!) and stayed on until I removed it, usually about ten hours. I also bought a burgundy one (misplaced it!) but they have a ton of colors for around $5-6 so I'd highly recommend checking them out!







1 comment:

  1. Wow it sounds/looks great & 10 hours wear is awesome! And it's so cheap, win-win xx

    ReplyDelete