Monday, September 23, 2013

Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara Review

This is Rimmel Glam'eyes Day 2 Night; it's another mascara with two wands.

I don't have the best lighting presently, I wish I did cause I have lots of color products to post about- but mascara is black, so that's easier at the moment.




This is the Length brush:
The Volume brush:


The volume brush holds a lot more product, and it's a bit thicker in the middle.  The length brush is a little longer.  

I've used so many Rimmel mascaras by now, and I think a lot of them are the same, just with different brushes.  I'm not amazed by this mascara, but it does what it says it will, so I'm ok with it.  I continue to use their mascaras since they're not irritating, and they don't flake.  

My results.  First, with just Length: 



Just Volume: 


Length + Volume:


Now, here's another tidbit.  I really think I have more lashes on my right eye (top and bottom photos); I don't know if that's weird or not, or else maybe I can't apply as well on my left eye.  But I've looked at my bare lashes and they seem fuller on my right eye.  Ok, anyway back to the mascara.... it's fine.  I'm a person who needs mascara everyday, so this one is good.  I like the lengthening brush for my bottom and corner lashes, and I think using the length one then the volume one is convenient and gives a good result.  

4 comments:

  1. I ave the same problem with my left & right eyelashes, they always look better on the right!! Great review, I want to try the Bourjois mascara that's similar to this.
    BTW I haven't reviewed fuchsia flash yet but I will prob do a mini review when I compare it to CYY xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah so maybe I'm not weird lol! I was just wondering cause I thought you said it was maybelline "vivid", and I got some neons (not fuchsi cause I already have cyy and others) but they don't say "vivid". :)

      Delete