Thursday, September 19, 2013

Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation

I was looking for a foundation to try, to even out my skin tone more than BB creams do.  I have some hyperpigmentation skin issues but hasn't reached my face (*yet), I think foundation gives my face a smoother look overall.  I personally wouldn't be able to stand foundation on my face for 25 hours, so I didn't actually try to see if it lived up to that claim.

I got it in shade 100.






It is one of the heaviest coverage foundations I've ever used.  It's easy to blend, but once it blends in and sets, it doesn't move.  I thought I had on too much the first couple of times, but water doesn't help remove this at all; I had to use makeup remover and start all over.  

Here is how it looks on my face.  When I use foundation, I always use a primer underneath, but it doesn't alter the finish.  I really love how this isn't matte or flat, and it didn't dry my face out, make it greasy, or cause any breakouts either.





I didn't think I'd go back to regular foundation use, but this one is such a winner that I've changed my mind!! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like your real skin despite being so full coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they had more of a color selection I love rimmel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you on that, the shades are really limited :(

      Delete