Sunday, August 11, 2013

Searching For: Foundation Brush

All of my foundation brushes are worn out. I hesitate to buy another inexpensive one cause they just don't feel right. I do like how the Sigma works, but I just don't think I'd like to repurchase. I liked the Sonia Kashuk one for awhile, but its a little too small and the handle too long. I can't stand the flat brushes, so I really have no idea what to get. I have a couple of Hakuhodos but never use them either; the smell is (still!) repulsive and they are so hard to clean. I've been looking for a few days but I really haven't seen anything. I think what I'm looking for is called "buffer", rather than foundation.

I'm considering the Shiseido 131, or maybe a Tarte one...

What brush do you guys use? Any recommendations would be appreciated !



No comments:

Post a Comment