Thursday, August 29, 2013

Havana Lip Swatches and a Lip Brush

These are very quick lip swatches while I had decent lighting, plus one from who knows what a.m. cause I'm having some bad insomnia lately.... and I'm still trying to work on how to deal with pictures on my iPad so please bear with me!

I am actually not 100% sure of the names of the corresponding shades either, so I'm posting the palette itself again. I did these in clockwise order, starting from the top left. If I am reading it correctly these should be: Rum, Cookie, Creme Brûlée, and Frappucino. The bottom left (Creme Brûlée?) was the darkest and longest lasting, the lightest one is the slipperiest and shows lip lines, but I mixed it with the two other drier ones from the palette and it turned out nicer.














And here is the lip brush:  




It's a very inexpensive Missha lip brush, but I really like it, the fibres are smooth and easy to clean.  It is a two piece push type, the brush pushes out with the cap.  Ok, basic, but I like it, it's very convenient, and it stays really clean!  

No comments:

Post a Comment