Thursday, April 28, 2011

LOTD and Inglot Cookies!!

This is going to be a really quick post because I have someone coming to pick me up for shopping in the city!!  And I still have to get dressed!!

This is my look today- dont worry I blended out the bronzer more after taking this:


And here is my Inglot cookies lol!!  I got so much I really am overwhelmed.  I don't know whether to organize by colour, or like by how I might use them, or what.  Whenever I buy bigger palettes I like to have a variety, it's not like I want to get out 5 boxes for one look, know what I mean???  So I just don't know, and really there's so much I am kinda freaked out!! This was the only way I could keep them all spread out, I just put magnetic sheets on the pan and placed them all on, so that way when I get around to it, I can gently pull them off the pan into the palettes- better than popping them in and out of palettes, or tossing them in a drawer.  Oh and did ya hear Inglot isn't raising their prices now it was just a publicity stunt lol I am just kidding about that but I am not really sure why they're not.  Well I really gotta go now!!



10 comments:

  1. wow what a collection!! and a good range of colours too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh... look at that collection. Looking at this makes me want more!! It's so beautiful! I love the purple you have on your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahhhh I want them!! They are so pretty! :) I second the purple you are wearing! What is it? Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! What colors are you wearing? and I am so jealous of your inglot collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh I sooo luv this look and lipstick is beautiful!! what is it!!??! and ur eyes..I soo luv that shape..u need to post more FOTD!!!

    ur INGLOT collection is sooo amazing!! luv that I have some inglot girls here to share my new passion with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! The purple was actually two of them, I dont remember the other but the plummy one was AMC 71... I couldnt find anything even close to it in my entire stash! The lippie is Innocence Beware I've always loved that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow thats so wonderful! i feel like buying them right now
    xoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the ranges of colors!

    ReplyDelete