Saturday, November 9, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review

I couldn't pass all the signs promoting this new mascara. I'm almost always willing to try a new mascara!







For some reason, I was expecting more from this mascara. It's really, really dry compared to almost any other Rimmel mascara I've tried. I have a hard time using most mascaras on my bottom lashes, this brush is too big for them too. The brush is really big and wide, but it doesn't seem to give much volume or length, nor did it "fan my lashes up and out"... I don't know if something's wrong with my particular tube, but I just do not care for this one.

2 comments:

  1. Oh bummer. I saw a rave review of this somewhere recently and was considering looking for it, but my experiences with Rimmel mascaras in the past haven't been too bright. Do you have a favorite one you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay my internetl was messed up :P did you try the one in the pink tube? I'd go for tht since its one of the thickest ones I remember.... :)

      Delete