Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara Review

I used to buy a lot more Maybelline mascaras, but they don't seem to put a new one out as often as they used to.


I thought the brush was a little short, but it didn't effect the performance at all.  In fact, I liked it because sometimes the longer brushes put product where it's not supposed to be; this one gave a little more control.  






Here are my results:





My other eye, with 2 or 3 coats:




I'm impressed!!  I have to use a mascara for a while sometimes, until I reach a good conclusion on it (the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro turned out better for me than I previously reviewed) and I've been using this a couple of weeks with good results every time.  I really liked it- not clumpy or flakey, and really boosted my lashes. I don't know about the brush being 'jet-glide' but it was such a wet formula that it really did glide on.

I'm taking a break for a few days.... I'm going to catch up on stuff and hopefully be back to wrap up all the things I have left for 2013.  Wishing everybody good health and Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment: