Wednesday, November 20, 2013

MAC Rihanna: Who's That Chick Lipstick

I went into MAC looking for "something different" so I was lucky to find the last one of these... I didn't think they had any around anymore and I didn't expect to like it as much as I do!  I never got it before because I didn't think any of the Rihanna lippies would look good on me. I do have Ruby Woo somewhere but haven't worn it in I can't even remember how long.  I think this looks fine on me, but I'm always open to feedback!

This one is probably the shortest-wearing MAC lipstick I have though.. I don't mind since reapplying is easy; the color doesn't bleed much or stain, and for me it's unique.  The coverage is great, and I love how much gold it has in it, that makes it more wearable for me than a true orange.  That being said, once it does fade, the orange is first to go, some shimmer stays longer.

I don't think I can live without the rose gold eyeliner coming up with the Rihanna Holiday collection!










1 comment: