Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cheapo Brushes That Actually Work!!

These are some synthetic brushes that I bought for a couple bucks on a whim... Strangely they're my most used foundation brushes!

I love that they are easier to clean, they don't shed, don't absorb too much product.... And application is easy and smooth. Usually I try to avoid over washing brushes but these have stood up through a lot of washes and when they do wear out, I wont hesitate to replace, and happy they won't cost me a bunch. I don't usually go the cheap route for brushes either but I promise, these are worth a try!!





7 comments:

  1. Sweet, I'm due to get me some brushes. Fingers don't blend exactly well heheh, so where did you get these from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at a Chinatown store, like Daiso but no name.

      Delete
    2. Yes please Gary some brushes lol! I think it makes a difference :) I'm sorry I don't have any other recommendations though, it seems I've been searching for years for a really good foundation brush.

      Delete
  2. Gary?? Wth I mean try. Autocorrect is a dolt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Gary! I actualy laughed it a lot. : DD
      It's okay, we don't have chinatowns here so guess I'll start a crusade of my own.
      You seem knowledgable, what is the minimum essential of brushes to have you would say?
      On my list would be maybe... Stipple, blending, lip and angled (for the eyes/eyebrows I mean). What do you think, what would be your list?

      Delete
    2. Stipple brush is awesome... Such a multi use- powder, blush, highlighter, I use that one everyday. Besides what you already mentioned, I'd say only a flat shader (eyes), one for eyeliner, and one for foundation- or you could try a sponge like the beauty blender, although not everybody likes those. It's not 'essential' but later on you might go for a pointed eye brush- I like those for outer v. Hth! :)

      Delete
    3. Sweet thanks for answering I really appreciate your time! :) I'll start my hunt now.

      Delete