Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lush Angels on Bare Skin

Another Lush product from my recent haul.


This is their best selling facial cleanser, and honestly, I don't know if I love it or hate it.  Those little things that look like caraway seeds are lavender flower buds, and it smells like lavender Wrigley's Spearmint gum.  It feels like it too, kind of clay, wet-gum like rolled on your face.  I don't like the way it feels, it's kind of sticky  to me but when I rinse it off, it's amazing- my skin is so soft and smooth, and it really does reduce the redness I've been having around my cheeks.  It just makes my face feel so soothed and nice, and it looks really polished.  I am trying to stick with it since I really do like the results, and I want to use it up, but I think I'll be looking for a new cleanser after I finish it.  

1 comment:

  1. AOBS is one of my go to cleansers. I don't like the way it smells, and some batches are better than others, but I still continue to use it cause I too like the results.

    ReplyDelete