Monday, February 25, 2013

Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara

I bought this because it was just such a huge tube, kinda hard to resist.  I have to warn you guys, I am on a bit of a mascara marathon over here, lol!  I know where to buy the Prestige one I want but I just want to try out the ones I've purchased first.

This is called "Get Big! Lashes" and it's supposed to be a "volume curl" mascara.  You really get a lot of product in this one.




Results: 


I am sorry but I just don't love it.  I don't see where it really volumizes, and I don't have straight lashes so I can't say about the curling but the brush is nice and curvy.  And big.  The formula is really wet and thin, and it flakes on me really bad, but not until the near the end of the day when I would be about to take it off anyway.  







No comments:

Post a Comment