Thursday, November 15, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Eternal Silver

I could have sworn I already had this, but a search turned up nothing... but why don't we have Edgy Emerald???  Or Pomegranate??  I haven't seen Fierce & Tangy either.... Maybelline needs to do something about this!!





I didn't find this one as opaque as the others I've tried but I was able to layer it a bit.  This is actually my least fave of these.  For me it's a bit too sparkly, I do prefer a more metallic silver and this one the sparkles seem to roam everywhere, so I don't use it much.  

4 comments:

  1. If you want I can pick up those other colors you listed for you. I've never shipped overseas but I wouldn't think it could be that difficult. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you are too sweet thanks for offering and I hope you are doing well :)

      Delete
  2. Nice swatch.
    Metallics rock, especially silver!

    ReplyDelete