Friday, December 7, 2012

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

I've been using Maybelline Falsies mascara for a while now, but I saw this one and hadn't tried it.  It claims to add 4mm of length due to the fiber formulation.  



The wand:





This is how it looked on my lashes:



Let me say that this was not a wise purchase for me.  This mascara is probably better for those with full and dark lashes who just need a little boost for length.  That might be the minority of mascara purchasers in my opinion!  

This mascara did not work for me at all.  In fact, I absolutely hate this mascara!!  It is probably the worst mascara I have ever tried.  The brush is too big first of all.  The product is so thin it's hard to tell if you're getting it on or not.  It doesn't thicken or volumize, but it isn't supposed to so I'll let that go.  But I don't even feel like it added much length, in fact, it seems like they're shorter because I think the mascara actually straightened the natural slight curl of my lashes.  

I would definitely not repurchase and I'm going to have to be more careful about my future selections, lesson learned- READ the package before buying!!!  And I will never buy another fiber mascara!

1 comment:

  1. i am sad to hear it didnot work for you.. but happy to read a honest review...

    ReplyDelete