Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MAC Stolen Moment (Or... another $30 down the drain?)

I swear I am done with MAC!!! I never was a big fan of them anyway, and now combine the cheap yet overpriced packaging, beyond crappy service, lack of products.... Mennsssccchhh I am done!!  I swaer I am not even going to look at another one of their launches.

I went in the day the Glamour Daze finally came out, and I got there around 5 p.m.  They were apparently "sold out" of Round Midnight.  I'm probably better off that they didn't have it anyway.  But I really feel like they must have never even got it, or else they hoarded it for themselves cause it doesn't seem like they would sell out that quickly, it's not even a popular store.  But anyway, all they had left was this and the blue and pink ones, which I knew I would use maybe once, so I got this.








I am so disappointed in this product!  It's a pretty colour and I like the metallic-like finish it has.  The problem is, it doesn't last like a regular eyeshadow!  Mine creased halfway through the day, about 4 1/2 hours in, and then it just started to fade away.... despite using my trusted UDPP!!



However, using it wet I was able to extend that by double, and it also deepened the colour.  I don't know if you can tell by the photo, but my right eye (on your left) was the one I applied wet.  That way was also a smoother application with no fall out.  I still don't feel like it's worth the price though.

No comments:

Post a Comment