Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Practice Pic

Thanks to the beautiful and talented Ashii at Beauty for Thought for helping me position my nails for photos.... I've had a really hard time with it since I have nerve damage in my left fingers, the middle one is most severe.  This is just a practice shot because I broke the middle nail earlier in the week and I was just trying to get my fingers and the lighting right.


I got a new camera last weekend (well I got two but thats a different story...) so maybe the pics will turn out better with it.  

5 comments:

  1. Aw see the pic turned out great! even taken with the camera u have now it looks fine. and thanks for the shout out you sweet thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Great polish too. I am really hoping to get the essence twilight collection but I don't think it will be coming near me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww man! when I got these they said they were already discontinued :(

      Delete
    2. I meant the new collection for Breaking dawn..oops. lol I tried getting the old collection but the fun essence collections never come near my! sucks!

      Delete
    3. oh duh!!! dont give up you never know- they dont come out for a month or two so maybe this time they will!!!

      Delete