Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishlists.....

For me, "Wishlist" isn't really accurate, it's more like "Dreamlist".  Not like I *need* any more stuff, but it's always nice to have new products!  It's not like these were discontinued or limited editions, I just couldn't get them.  While I used to like looking at new products on the internet, I gave up on ever trying to get them.  I think most people outside of the U.S. would agree, Americans have really great selections for cosmetics.  There are some things I do wish I had, but so much time goes by and too many disappointments that I don't even try anymore, so I am glad the "want" goes away after a while. 





Don't worry, I haven't lost any perspective- I have so much to be grateful for and I know life doesn't revolve around "things".... but my blog is supposed to be about makeup, and this is what I have to think about on that topic today. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice dreamlist! haha I definetly agree about the selection of cosmetics in the U.S, and also about that part where there are more important things in life, but its ok to want pretty things too!
    also thanks for the comment on my latest post, muchh love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Naked pallet is on my wish list too!! I love the Chanel nail polishes!! xx

    ReplyDelete