Thursday, May 3, 2012

Small Nail Polish Haul!

I was so happy to find Sally Hansen again!  I was going through my polishes and noticed I have an awful lot of blues and greens (which I hardly wear), but very few pinks and reds, which I wear a lot.  I got these in Coral Reef, Fuschia Power, Lively Lilac, and Shell We Dance?  I also got a nail growth serum, since I have some biological issues that are making my nails (and hair unfortunately) brittle and breaking. 


I have to say, this is my now probably the only nail polish I'll buy.  I am not enthused about paying upwards of $28 a bottle for Chanel, and I have had no problems with Sally Hansen so far.  I know in the U.S. it's just very basic, can pick it up anywhere, etc. but here you would not even imagine the horrible, I mean really unusable polishes for sale that I've seen. 

None of these are exactly what I was looking for, and Coral Reef looks much more orange now than it did in the store.  I would like a couple of really pretty carnation pinks, one shimmery one maybe... does anyone have any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment