Friday, December 6, 2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks Swatches: 220, 360, 720


When they say moist, they mean it!! I'm pretty sure these have been reformulated, as I don't recall them being so pigmented and creamy in the past. These are 220 Heather Shimmer, 360 As You Want Victoria, and 720 Notting Hill Nude. None of them are shimmery though, and they really aren't drying. 360 stains beautifully on me. The only issue I had was wear time, as they tend to slide off a bit but I can still get a good 3 hours.




This is Notting Hill Nude, compared with one of my favourite nudes, BYS Champagne Rain.  Champagne Rain is really moist and creamy, but compared to Rimmel it looks almost dry.  I don't know which one I prefer! 



I honestly love Rimmel lipsticks.  
Such a variety of shades and finishes, and aside from the Kate Moss range, I think these are my faves so far.

1 comment: