1. Eyeshadow: Inglot. Just simply can't go wrong with these- every color and finish, and never have I had to question the pigmentation. My runners up are Dior and Urban Decay. Dior is sometimes lacking in pigmentation, but I love their soft texture and smooth finish. Urban Decay- I've had enough of their glittery crap already, but the non glittery ones are really awesome. Oh but I can't forget Sleek palettes- they're definitely in my favorites too, at least honorable mention!
2. Lipstick: this is tough, but I'd have to say MAC. I've branched out and not every lipstick I own is MAC anymore, but they make some very good lipsticks and many are just so classic. I love the vanilla too. Runner-up: I think Rimmel is great- really good pigmentation in a variety of finishes.
3. Powder- loose and pressed: Diorskin nude. I've been using both for over ten years, and nothing gives me a prettier finish (especially the loose powder), so I haven't even bothered trying many others.
4. Blush: Sleek. I'm not a big blush person, but these are great. Excellent pigmentation, sturdy packaging, lot of product for a small price. At one point I think I had almost every shade.
5. Brushes: Hakuhodo. I've tried not to stick with them, but but after trying almost every other brand available outside of Asia, they really do stand out. Not only for softness, but performance and brush quality- they're just superior. Runner up- MAC. Not every brush is great, but they're highly functional and durable.