Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lush Aqua Marina

I don't know if I'm the only one who can smell a Lush store a half mile away? Lol! But even if its next to the food court, I can smell it before the food.

I went in to see about some hand cream (less intense than helping hands) but I bought this... for some reason.



I am just not loving any of their products lately at all, this has to be the third or fourth one in a row that just doesn't work for me. First, this has a lot of seaweed in it so the smell is nauseating every time I open the tub. On my face its not so noticeable, but I don't get a really clean feeling either. The worst part is how painfully drying it is for me, with already dry skin, it just feels chalky and dry, almost itchy. After rinsing I've had to moisturize heavily, but that leaves my face feeling greasy so that's not really a solution.

I really need to be more diligent about checking labels rather than taking the employee's recommendations- things like calamine, kaolin, I know these are too drying for me. However, this was a really soft and smooth cleanser, I wonder if different skin types would fare better with it.

As for me, I think I'll wait until Christmas time to buy anything from Lush again....


No comments:

Post a Comment