Monday, March 25, 2013

Missha Perfect Concealer

I think concealers are one product I'll always try.  I recently got a few things sent from Asia, and this was one of them.



I found that a lot of products like this only come in two shades.  This one is #1, light beige.  It's a yellowish peach.  I had a hard time getting it to show in a photo swatch - my arm colour looks so dead and ashy!!  


The concealer itself is thin and powdery, a lot like those creme-to-powder foundations.  I found it a bit hard to blend under my eye area but otherwise, it worked like a charm, and was very easy to blend and covered well- surprisingly to me, the thin formula did not detract from the coverage ability.  It has a super nice baby powder smell too, I really enjoy using it.  


It can appear dry and cakey on its own, so I recommend following up with a non-matte foundation if possible.  






No comments:

Post a Comment