Friday, September 28, 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat

I was seriously trying to find a nail dryer, like a machine, some kind of lamp.  Since I have a small son who requires constant attention I always have to do my nails at night, and even that wasn't working cause I'd end up re-doing at least one or two nails from having to use my hands.  I also needed a quick drying one if I do stamping so it doesn't smear.  

I swore I wasn't going to buy any more Sally Hansen stuff but it isn't like I have a lot of options, and I really wasn't expecting much from it.  I used to use drying drops or Essie's "Good to Go", but  I can't find anything like that.  I tried essence brand drying drops but they really didn't work for me. 

This product really works!  It says your nails will be dry to the touch in 30 seconds, and I give it a minute or two, but they really are dry and even touching won't smudge it.  I don't get any bubbling or shrinking either.  It doesn't give your nails a glossy top coat type finish, but I am extremely happy with what it does do.

I might end up getting one of those lamps anyway though since it would help dry the base colour before I put the stamp on.

1 comment: